At the Water’s Edge Cottage
At the Water’s Edge is a private retreat cottage available to clergy and laity for the specific purpose of spiritual growth and study. The cottage sleeps four (two bedrooms each with a queen bed) and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and high-speed internet service.
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities, including stove/oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee pot, tea kettle, toaster
- Dining and workspace at island with four stools
- Living room with couch, recliner and fireplace
- A beautiful wrap-around deck faces the lake with picnic table, chairs and gas grill
- Private fire ring with outdoor seating
- Private prayer labyrinth
- Enjoy Retreat Center amenities: Lake Huron beachfront, outdoor benches and swings, memorable sunrises.
- Cook for yourself or inquire about service in Kresge Dining Hall.
Reserve the cottage for personal reflection, study, prayer, meditation, or silent retreat.